This document, in accordance to relevant legislation, in particular Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and (EU) Council, from 27 April 2016, establishes how we may collect and process your personal data. It also contains information regarding your rights in relation to the personal data we process.
Personal data is all information that can be used to identify or is related to an individual person. We use it mainly in connection with employment relationships for the purpose of electronic and written communication, and in the event it is in the legitimate interest of the company and other persons.
2. Data collection
We obtain personal data directly from you, from publicly accessible sources and databases (public registries, state authorities, etc.), business partners and former employers. We collect the following: basic identification data, contact information, biographical data, data requested upon employment, information regarding work performance for the company, data from security system (camera) records when entering the company, data from negotiations and networking, or other sensitive data, to which written consent is given.
In the event of any changes to your personal data provided to us, please inform us by email: email@example.com or by mail: Plzeňská 3185/5a, 150 00 Prague 5 - Smíchov.
We may process your personal data if:
- it is necessary for the closing and fulfillment of the employment contract,
- for the exercise or defense of legal claims and interests,
- it is required by law or other legal regulation,
- you give your consent to said processing.
We use your personal data for:
- the fulfillment of our legal and professional obligations,
- the monitoring and analysis of our business operations,
- the improvement of our internal processes.
We only keep personal data for as long as is absolutely necessary or as required by law. Video recordings from the camera system at the entrance to the workplace building are only kept for 7 days and then deleted.
The personal data we process primarily includes:
- basic identification data (e.g. academic degree, name, surname, bank account number),
- contact info (personal e-mail address, telephone number, residential address),
- CV info (e.g. education data, previous employment, other data provided in the CV),
- other data required upon commencing work (e.g. nationality, number of dependents in the household, name of health insurance company, type of recipient),
- the data in the employee's file - all information related to work performance for the company,
- IT data (e.g. work email address),
- data from camera system recordings (video capturing employees entering and leaving the company building),
- any other information that you yourself provide to us.
4. Forwarding and sharing
We do not sell or in any other way provide your personal information to other commercial entities. We may pass some of your personal information to the following recipients:
- state authorities or other entities respectively, within the framework of fulfilling legal obligations stipulated by legal regulations (e.g. health insurance company, Czech Social Security Administration, etc.),
- other entities, if it is necessary for the protection of the company's rights (e.g. insurance companies for the implementation of insurance claims, or courts for the implementing of legal claims, etc.),
- providers of services essential for the performance of the company's activities (e.g. accountants, tax and legal advisers, IT service providers, educational agencies, travel agencies or accommodation facilities for business trips, etc.).
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of employees’ personal data which we process. These include, in particular, measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, modification, destruction, loss, unauthorized transmission, unauthorized processing or other misuse of such personal data.
All persons to whom this personal data may be made available respect the right of employees to the protection of privacy and are obliged to comply with legal regulations concerning the protection of personal data. There is no automated decision-making, including employee profiling, in the processing of their personal data.
6. Your rights
The privacy regulations grant you the following rights:
6.1. Right of access to personal data
The employee has access to all personal data that we process about him. At their request, we will provide them with a copy of this information in a structured format, provided the transfer of this information does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
6.2. Right of corrections or additions
In the event that you inform us or request a change or addition, we will correct / update inaccurate / outdated personal data without undue delay.
6.3. Right of deletion ("right to be forgotten")
We will delete the personal data of employees without undue delay after meeting one of the following parameters:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes they were processed for
- if the personal data have been processed on the basis of consent and the employee withdraws that consent, and there is no other legal reason for the processing,
- the employee objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing,
- the personal data have been processed illegally,
- the personal data has been collected in connection with an offer from information service companies (i.e. via a web contact form),
- the personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation stipulated by the law of the European Union or a legal order of the Czech Republic.
Personal data may not be deleted if the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the company's legal obligations or the exercise and defense of the company's legal claims, and the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
6.4. Right to Restrict Processing
The processing of the employee's personal data will be limited in the following cases:
- the employee denies the accuracy of the personal data within the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and the employee refuses to delete the personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted,
- we no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but the employee requests it for the assertion or defense of legal claims,
- the employee has objected to the processing until it has been verified that our legitimate reasons for processing outweigh the employee’s.
Thus, a processing restriction means that while data is still stored, it will not be possible to process it until it is possible to lift this restriction. Therefore, if the processing of personal data is restricted, such personal data will be processed only with the employee’s consent, or for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of overriding public interest. We will notify you in advance of the lifting of restrictions on the processing of personal data.
6.5. Right to portability
If the employee so requests and if it is technically feasible, we will pass their personal data on to another proprietor (e.g. a new employer), in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
6.6. The right to object to data processing
If the purpose of data processing is in our legitimate interest and the employee objects to such processing, personal data shall not be further processed unless there are serious legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the employee or for asserting and defending legal claims.
6.7. The right to withdraw consent
If we process personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
6.8. Right to lodge a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority - the Department for Personal Data Protection - registered office at: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, WWW: https://www.uoou.cz.
5. Marketing messages
If you are our customer and have given us consent to receive marketing messages, we may send updates related to our services. If you agreed to this but later change your mind, please let us know so we can remove you from the list of recipients.
We regularly review this document and reserve the right to make changes.