- GPRS communication for Landis+Gyr UH50 meters.
- Heating companies.
- Heat distribution network operators.
- Industrial enterprises.
- Local heat distributors.
WZU-52-S is a data concentrator designed for data collection from meters and sensors equipped with an M-Bus or RS-485 interface. The data concentrator has an integrated communication unit which ensures the transmission of the acquired values via the GPRS 2G/3G telecommunication network. Version S allows the connection of 4 devices, but we are developing an XL version designed to connect up to 64 meters and sensors.
- consumption monitoring,
- immediate reporting of anomaly detection,
- create consumption profiles and parameters of supplied energy from measured data,
- flexibility of the scope and frequency of transmitted data,
- remote parameterization,
- connect up to 4 other devices,
- power supply from either battery or an inert meter source,
- advanced management of battery lifetime - up to 8 years,
- simple integration into any customer's IT solution,
- supported by the EMS e-PointWEB solution.
- GPRS communication unit designed for UH50 heat meters from Landis+Gyr.