- NB-IoT communication for Landis + Gyr UH50 meters.
- Heating companies.
- Heat distribution network operators.
- Industrial enterprises.
- Local heat distributors.
WZU-62-S is a data concentrator, equipped with a communication unit to ensure transmission of acquired values using the next generation of telecommunication networks, NarrowBand IoT, designed for data collection from meters and sensors equipped with an M-Bus or RS-485 interface. The data concentrator allows 4 devices and sensors to be connected.
- consumption monitoring,
- immediate reporting of anomaly detection,
- creation of consumption profiles and parameters of supplied energy from measured data,
- flexibility of the range and frequency of transmitted data,
- remote parameterization,
- connect up to 4 other devices,
- possibility of battery or inert meter power supply,
- simple integration into any customer's IT solution,
- supported by the EMS e-PointWEB solution.
- GPRS communication unit designed for UH50 heat meters from Landis+Gyr.