- M-Bus interface for meter connection extension.
- Heating companies.
- Heat distribution network operators.
- Industrial enterprises.
- Local heat distributors.
WZU-52-MM expands the capabilities for communication modules WZU-52 and WZU-62. It is a wired M-Bus master allowing four additional meters communicating via the M-Bus to be connected to the aforementioned modules, which can then be read using GPRS or NB-IoT telecommunication services. By integrating the WZU-52-MM into the system of meters, it is possible to achieve not only more efficient operation, but also cost savings that would otherwise need to be spent on acquiring other basic modules.
- consumption monitoring,
- immediate reporting of anomaly detection,
- creation of consumption profiles and parameters of supplied energy from measured data,
- flexibility of the range and frequency of transmitted data,
- remote parameterization,
- shared communication for up to 5 devices,
- simple integration into any customer's IT solution,
- supported by the EMS e-Point WEB solution.
- Extension of communication units for UH50 heat meters.
- M-BUS master for 4 connected devices.