- Software for PC installation which is a part of e-PointENERGY solutions.
- It is used to change the parameters of the e-PointM terminal and for visualization and archiving of data measured.
- An online console for billing energy meters where the designated capacities can be set – DRFC (daily reserved fixed capacity for a gas day), RC (Reserve capacity).
It offers solutions for adhering to designated diagrams for purchased energy and energy management needs across all portfolios within the available services.
e-PointSERVICE is software designed for the parameterization of e-Point.M terminals, along with the visualization and archiving of measured data. It is primarily used for online data visualization; the data is from e-Point.M terminals, connected energy meters locally and/or remotely, the status of connected technological devices and secondary measuring devices and sensors of physical quantities. It uses local storage in the PC’s file system for archiving.
- local and remote communication with e-Point.M terminals in the e-PointENERGY system,
- configuration/parameterization of e-Point.M terminals and their available functions,
- customer setting of operational values (i.e. individual limits for shutting down, the size of the interval amount for energy meters, setting of communication paths, archiving and frequency of entries, alarms, controllers, etc.),
- the visualization of instantaneous values (including an estimate of the progression of energy consumption at the end of the monitored interval, and warnings of probable exceeding of set limits for the reserved capacity),
- the visualization of archive values of energy consumption, daily and monthly profiles (in the form of charts and graphs),
- the event log archives important states and potential operational restrictions of connected technologies by the e-Point.M terminal (limitation/easing of consumption), operating and error states of the e-Point.M terminal (communication quality, operating states FW + HW),
- service functions and system maintenance, data archiving and export.
- Automatic installation package, support for Windows 7 operating system and newer versions,
- communication with e-Point.M terminals via USB or Ethernet TCP/IP,
- LabWindows technology by NI.
- Commercial energy console for online monitoring of energy consumption from the distribution network in relation to the designated diagram (reserved capacity DRPK, RK).
- The software is designed for installation on PCs for the parameterization, visualization and archiving of data from e-Point.M terminals.