- Automated data processing service.
- On-premise server/PC.
- All customers using MSTP products (e-Point.M, WZU-52 and WZU-62).
A family of products intended for local PC installation and designed for automated data processing, transmitted using the WebSocket communication protocol from MSTP products (e-Point.M, WZU-52 and WZU-62), which is offered in three basic variants:
A service designed for installation on Windows Server in the user's DMZ.
The service picks up incoming messages from the device and saves them unchanged on the disk for further processing.
The server running the service must be available 24/7 to minimize retransmission of data from battery-powered devices.
Service intended for installation on the user's PC.
The service retrieves messages from the e-PointHES server at regular intervals and saves them unchanged on disk for further processing.
The service is secured by a certificate for communication with the server.
A service intended for installation on the user's PC.
The service retrieves normalized data from the e-PointWEB server at regular intervals and saves them in predefined formats on the disk for further processing.
It is secured for communication with the server by a certificate.
The G-COM service which is either installed on-premise in the customer's DMZ (G-COM-SRV) or on the user's PC (G-COM-API, G-COM-NORM) provides measured data.
For installation the system requires:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher,
- Windows 10.
- Tools designed for the integration of communication modules into the customer's local infrastructure.
- Designed for communication modules WZU-52, WZU-62, and regulators with an e-Point.M data concentrator.